Social Futures is a voice for social change in regional Australia, helping to create connected, resilient communities. With more than 40 years' industry experience, Social Futures is a community service leader, striving to create change through their work across homelessness and housing supports, youth and family services, sector advocacy and programs that promote genuine participation for people with disability. Social Futures currently serves more than 80% of regional New South Wales.
About the Opportunity
Social Futures is currently looking for an enthusiastic Senior Program Manager - Family & Health, to join the team in Lismore. This key leadership position has been created following an organisational review designed to lay the foundations for quality service delivery and future growth.
Reporting to the Executive Manager- Community, Family and Youth, your key responsibility in this role will be to manage the provision of high-quality services to achieve optimum levels of service delivery and customer outcomes. You will be leading a highly skilled team across multiple services with a portfolio that is only set to expand in the future.
Though your responsibilities may evolve as the organisation expands, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing and directing the delivery of Family and Health programs while driving program growth and development to meet program outcomes along with key performance indicators.
- Determining operational priorities and service delivery goals, standards, and performance measures to ensure expectations are clear and service delivery strategies are evidence-based as well as being aligned with organisational objectives.
- Managing financial, human, and physical resources in an operationally effective and efficient manner in order to facilitate service delivery excellence and optimise outcomes for clients.
- Contributing to strategic and business planning processes within the organisation to ensure that plans are informed by high-quality service strategy advice and a focus on client needs.
- Undertaking continuous reviews of operations in order to improve the quality of services to clients and anticipating, identifying, and addressing issues with innovative and effective solutions.
- Facilitating consultations, performance feedback, and collaboration with key stakeholders to enhance service quality, accessibility and responsiveness.
- Implementing governance and compliance systems and processes in order to ensure the effective management of quality, risk, OH&S and legislative compliance.
- Providing expertise within the team in strength based supervision, therapeutic interventions, best practice case management practice, clinical frameworks, and the management of risk to vulnerable children and young people.
About the Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with an attractive salary. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to earn performance-based incentives, and salary packaging options will further increase your take-home pay.
If you want to work with a diverse, ever-changing organisation where there is never a dull day, this could be the role for you. You will join a team of passionate individuals who strive to maintain a happy, healthy, thriving work culture.
To apply for this position follow the link below:
For more information regarding the application process please contact:
Brad Freeman 0432 218 553