About Social Futures
Social Futures is a community, not-for-profit organisation that works to achieve social justice in regional Australia by supporting collaboration, encouraging action and helping people to take control and live well.
We work with individuals and families, our communities and other services to create: positive change in people’s lives; thriving communities where diversity is valued, people have capacity to support each other and respond to issues that matter; and collaboration and evidence-based practice across agencies that maximises our collective ability to create social change.
About this Position
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high level administrative and project support and project coordination to the Chief Executive Officer and Board, ensuring the consistent and timely flow of information and processes.
Reporting directly to a dynamic and highly regarded CEO our ideal candidate will be flexible and focused, with exceptional communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative & project support to the CEO
- Compile reports / content for Board and Executive meetings
- Compile board papers, distribute meeting agendas and reports, support action items and facilitation of board correspondence.
- Provide high level diary & email management
- Preparing and edit correspondence, reports & presentations
- Manage travel and guest arrangements
- Organise and minute meetings in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Assist with funding compliance actions & reporting
- Maintain excellent internal and external relationships
In return for your hard work you can expect to feel valued and supported by a warm, supportive team who share a passion for social justice.
Applications close 10 am Wednesday 27th March, 2019
To access a position description, address the selection criteria and apply, please visit our website:
Or click APPLY below if you have followed the online application link:
Please note: applying directly through Seek.com will result in an incomplete application, not addressing the selection criteria.
For further information, please contact Thea Jones - 0438 159 736