We are currently seeking passionate allied health professionals to work as part of a multidisciplinary team delivering psychological interventions to young people.
What we offer our private allied health professionals:
- the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young people, by offering a range of support options which are tailored to their needs.
- comfortable rooms in a convenient location
- on-going referrals of young people who have been assessed and are ready to receive services
- proactive approach in monitoring appointments
- flexibility to choose days
- full administrative support from our Customer Experience Officers (Receptionists)
- regular communication with a Service Manager
- being part of a friendly multi-disciplinary team which includes Program Workers - Youth Access , GPs, Psychologists, Social workers, Consortium partners and our Dietician
- paid attendance to multi-disciplinary meetings
- professional development opportunities.
Social Futures is looking to contract suitably qualified Allied Health professional(s) to deliver services within headspace Lismore to:
- Provide psychological interventions to clients at our Center
- Provide services in a conscientious, professional, competent and expeditious manner and in accordance with all appropriate standards applicable to the industry in which Social Futures operates;
- Practice at our Center according to a mutually agreed roster;
- Maintain Clinical responsibility for their actions including appropriate use of and maintenance of client records
Social Futures is an equal opportunity employer, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply. People with lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply. Social Futures priorities child safety.
This position will close Monday 20 January 2020 at 4:00pm.
To address the selection criteria and apply, please visit our website:
Or, click the green "APPLY" button below if you have followed the online application link:
If you would like to become part of this exceptional team please contact us using the below details:
Terri Connor, Acting Service Manager headspace Lismore
Ph: 02 6625 0200 or [email protected]
Please note: Applying directly through Seek.com will result in an incomplete application, not addressing the selection criteria.