Our Social Futures' Participant Experience Team is expanding!
If you are passionate about supporting people with disability to achieve their goals, then a role with our LAC Participant Experience Team may help you achieve yours! As a LAC Participant Experience Officer you will work within our centralised and fully accessible South Tweed Heads office to support NDIS Participants and Customers. This phone-based role provides full service Local Area Coordination support to our regional teams located across NSW. As such, your daily tasks will cover all aspects of the participant journey from contact to connections, and appointments to planning and monitoring. This role is suited to individuals who enjoy and can easily adapt to a changing daily routine.
The ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy delivering exceptional customer service, providing relevant assistance and information in a timely manner;
- Communicate effectively by listening, showing appropriate empathy and adapting your communication style to suit the situation;
- Be confident in a variety of computer software and equipment to quickly and accurately complete tasks under time pressure (often while multi-tasking);
- Work with speed and accuracy within established procedures; and
- Contribute positively to team culture and be able to adapt readily to changing needs in a fast-paced environment.
What Social Futures Offers:
- Generous Salary packaging options
- Additional leave options including Banked hours, Study leave,
- Health and Well-being program
- Flexible Working options
- Training, Development and Career Opportunities
- Recognition Program and Company - wide celebration events
Social Futures is a voice for social change in regional Australia, helping to create connected, resilient communities. With more than 45 years’ industry experience, we are a community service leader, striving to create change through our work across homelessness and housing supports, youth and family services, sector advocacy and programs that promote genuine participation for people with disability. Social Futures currently serves more than 80% of regional New South Wales.
Social Futures is an equal opportunity employer. Social Futures will actively recruit our workforce from targeted communities; including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQSB+ and people living with a disability, people with lived experience and people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
Social Futures is committed to prioritising the safety and well-being of children and upholds the National Child Safe Principles. Working with Children, National Police Check and NDIS Worker Screening clearances are mandatory requirements for all staff.
Applications close 8am, Monday 4th October 2021.
To access a position description, address the selection criteria and apply online, please visit our website:
Or click the "APPLY" button below if you have followed the online application link.
DO NOT APPLY VIA SEEK
Only those who apply via the Social Futures Website and that adequately address the Selection Criteria will be considered.
Click the green APPLY Button Below only if you have accessed our website:
For further information, please contact Rachel Hampshire on 0400 189 502.