Our work is built on the quality of our people and the relationships they create with others. We will work to strengthen our culture and people, creating an environment where everyone:
- Is passionate about their work
- Has strong relationships with colleagues, service users and the community
- Knows and can demonstrate that their work is having a real and lasting impact
- Takes opportunities to grow and develop
- Feels safe and supported
If you would like to work for us, volunteer with us, or participate in our student experience program, please click on the "apply" button below to register your interest. We will share your CV and details with our program managers for potential placement.
What Social Futures Offers:
- A responsive and family friendly workplace
- Access to banked hours leave
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Regular supervision and support
- Ongoing training and development
Social Futures is a voice for social change in regional Australia, helping to create connected, resilient communities. With more than 45 years’ industry experience, we are a community service leader, striving to create change through our work across homelessness and housing supports, youth and family services, sector advocacy and programs that promote genuine participation for people with disability.
Social Futures is an equal opportunity employer and will actively recruit our workforce from key communities; including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQSB+ and people living with a disability, people with lived experience and people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
Social Futures is committed to prioritising the safety and well-being of children and upholds the National Child Safe Principles. Working with Children and National Police Check clearances are mandatory requirements for all Students, Volunteers and Staff.